6.2.16

Welcome to the Dark Dungeon Vaults

While waiting for an ok to join the RPG Bloggers network, I became a bit frustrated.

So, here is a current blogroll of 1000+ English Language RPG blogs, and 450+ other language blogs, to be expanded as I go. See it as a rival RPG bloggers Vault. With more blogs. Enjoy what streams along. And don't try to read 'em all before bedtime.

Looking for more adventure?
Journey to The World Beyond.

The World Beyond is also a fantasy role playing game, now in full color hardcover, available at DriveThruRPG.



If you were trying to buy The World Beyond RPG, Samaris Game Companion or Ringworld Zombie, click here.

MORE NEWER POSTS BELOW

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Jaap,

    I'm having some issues with Google Translate on DD Vaults. I'd like to add a site to the DDV blog roll. My email is oldschooljump(at)gmail(dot)com. The blog is coldtextfiles.blogspot.com

    Many thanks,

    -S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you for the listing also! I also had similar problems with the site you mentioned. I appreciate your work here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey, I just noticed, but thanks for the listing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi, I've got a blog up and running, and was wondering if you'd be willing to list it?

    retiredadventurer.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gosh, I can so relate to this:
    While waiting for an ok to join the RPG Bloggers network, I became a bit frustrated.

    I've been waiting for months now.
    Hope you'd be willing to add me up too http://tagsessions.blogspot.com

    I was also wondering how you'd want me to link back to you. A graphic?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Seriously what is up with RPGBloggers. I too have this problem and it's been a year since I submitted a request.

    if you wouldn't mind I'd appreciate it if you add my site https://www.packetlost.net to your blogroll. Happy to link back if you like.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen